Annual ADA Celebration (Virtual)
The 30th Anniversary of the Americans With Disabilities Act
- Monday, July 27, 2020, from 9 am to 10 am (Zoom)
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020, from 5 pm to 6 pm (Zoom)
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020, from 9 am to 10 am (Zoom)
- Thursday, July 30, 2020, from 5 pm to 6 pm (Zoom)
- Friday, July 31, 2020, from 9 am to 10 am (Facebook Live)
Disability is part of the human condition. Almost everyone will be temporarily or permanently impaired at some point in life. We would like to invite you to learn what the Americans with Disabilities Act can and will do for you.
Each day will have a different topic of discussion, from ADA history to accommodations and personal testimonials. Links for the Zoom sessions will be made available one week before the event.
If you would like to RSVP, please contact us at (785) 452-9580 or send us an email so we can send the Zoom links directly to you.
Interested in Our Services?
If you have questions about any of our independent living services, please contact us at (785) 452-9580. We look forward to speaking with you!Contact Us